Friday, June 22, 2007

Slow ramp up to Step 2

I really trying to get back into 12-hour a day studying for Boards, but the motivation just isn't there. I'm doing just ok on USMEWorld test questions, so I know I need to study harder. I also need to get back into working out regularly.

I guess I've used the last few days to take a break. I pretty much just vegged out over the weekend and played a PC game called Gothic 3. Monday Becky and I went to see The Police in concert (not the best, but fun for folks that grew up in the 80's).

Still trying to get final confirmation on my rotations before I start buying tickets. But the phone have been sidelined by a visit to the Vet, working with a sprinkler guy on repairing our system and watching the boys in the morning. I even had my first bike flat in AZ today and wouldn't you know it, I had to get a rescue from Becky. My replacement CO2 cartridges weren't threaded, so they didn't work the same manufacturers nozzle!

I guess it's time to get into gear. Put the hassles and delays behind, and get focused. I took my first practice tests in awhile today at my old desk in the 24-hour study lounge. I may just move back in tomorrow and start leaving all my books there. The third years will be leaving soon for rotations and the new PAs haven't discovered it yet, so I've almost got the place to myself.

No comments: