Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Only Gross and Histo to go!

Ugh! This quarter is sooo much tougher. Four down and two to go in the worst test week I've ever been through.

I got an 83% on totally bogus Biochem test. I hope that I have enough pad to pull out a 90% on it, but it will ber very close. I think the whole class did poorly on it, but not sure if they were 10% below norm. The kicker is I studied hard for it and thought I was pretty well prepared.

Oh, I pulled out a 94% on OMM with a B on the written an a perfect on the practical.

I just checked my test against the key for ICM (clinical correlates) and think I got about an 80% there to. The dumbest class here. What a waste of time. Another one where I studied hard for it, but felt like I was in the wrong test room. I mean I was in the mid to high 90's in all these classes going into finals!

On a better note, I think I did well on the Human Behavior test two hours after the ICM one. I felt prepared and am enjoying getting into the more clinical aspects of the subject. And I just finished Physiology. I think I did very well. Especially considering I only started studying for it about 3pm yesterday. I managed to get 3 hours of sleep to :-).

Now it's time for a couple hours of catch-up sleep before hitting the books for Gross and Histo in two days. Yeah! We get a day off. And we're going to need it. This is easily going to be our hardest Anatomy test yet with lots autonomics, cranial nerve pathologies, etc.

I might even get to say to my kids for a change. Becky is in LA on day two of the CA Bar test at this very moment, so it will be nice to catch up tonight. I hope she's doing well. I took up all the study time the past few weeks and even with her sister here helping to take care of the boys, she hasn't had much time to study.

I'm definitely looking forward to her graduation this Saturday and Disney Land with the boys on Sunday.

No comments: