Friday, September 07, 2007

What weekend?

I must have caught a virus from one of my pediatric patients: dry, scratchy cough and general malaise. I'm trying to get extra sleep and still do some studying. Exploring the area has been the activity to suffer. Kind of feels like I'm wasting my three day weekend, but I know I need to rest up and be ready to work come Sunday.

I met with one of the Attendings yesterday. He gave me some good information on where I stand and the process of selecting interviewees at MUSC. No big surprises, but I sent a few e-mails today trying to set up shifts, or at least partial shifts, with the three assistant program directors. I want them to at least remember me as a good worker and someone they want to have back for an interview.

I think I'll go catch a movie tonight and get in some more reading. Tomorrow hopefully I'll get over to Mount Pleasant to check that area out. I would love to hit the beach as well.

No comments: