Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Playing with Santa's gifts

The weekend before New Year's was spent riding our new bikes, fixing their flat tires and playing Rock Band. The boys are also playing their new single player games as well, but Rock Band is the most popular, especially with their friends.

I did get some news. My Neuro rotation won't start until January 7th because my preceptor is taking the week off. So my rotation is basically going to be one week. If I can get motivated, that should give me plenty of time to read my Neuro book in preparation for the post-rotation exam.

I'm writing this from my notebook as we manged to confirm that the desktop PC is dead. The kids and I would love a new mid-level gaming PC, but it's going to have to wait after an expensive Christmas. I might have to forego the iPod Touch again and get a new PC for mine and Connor's Birthday presents.

No comments: