Tuesday, December 21, 2004

How can a Quiz be so intimidating?

I'm on Xmas break with a million things to do both for school and home. However, top of the list is a little Phys online quiz that I have until midnight tonight to finish. Nice of them to assign it over break huh?

Once you log in you can't log off, you have to finish it in one sitting. I imagine it won't be too hard, but I've been procrastinating. I'm not caught up in Phys and didn't feel like i got a good grasp on the Lambert-Eaton Myasthenia Syndrome we're studying. And then there's the very real fear that my PC will crash before I finish. Or maybe it's that the kids playing video games in the same room as my PC has me distracted.

Whatever it is, these dumb little things somehow turn into big obstacles.

Oh, I also got back grades on Friday's tests. I received 94% on Anatomy (88% class avg.) and 86% (class avg.) on Histology. I'm satisfied with the Anatomy, but a bit disappointed in the Histology. My ace histologist study had it right when he called this test our 2nd hardest so far, though it didn't seem like it to me at the time. On the positive side, Histology is only 1.5 credits this quarter and now it's half over. All the more reason to do this quiz, get caught up in Phys and do my objectives in Biochem.

No comments: