Monday, December 13, 2004

It was a better week

I still didn't get as much studying accomplished as I would have liked, however it was definitely an improvement over the first week of the quarter. I'm doing ok in Anatomy. The big test is Friday, right before the Holiday break. So I have a few days left to prepare. I have a lot left to do, but since I can focus on just Anatomy it should be ok.

If it was a normal week and I had to keep up on Biochem and Physiology too I would be in trouble. I'm already way behind in Biochem. I'm so thankful we have two weeks over the Holidays to catch-up. I figure I have a good 40 hours of studying I need to put in. And that's with no review from last quarter at all!

Even better, my sister-in-law will be moving this month so come January, I should have a lot more freedom for studying. I still want to spend time with the kids and family, but I won't be forced to lose 5-9pm every night of the week.

Time to catch some shut eye. It's going to be a long week: Phys presentation, female invasive exam and the big Anatomy/Histo/Embro test for the pelvic and perineal regions (going to be glad to be done with this one!).

No comments: