Friday, March 18, 2005

Second week down...

Wow, these weeks are rolling right along. I aced the Neuro quiz on Monday (it was easy) and think I did ok on today's Immuno test. But after three nights of <5 hours sleep I'm burnt out.

In other words I'm way behind for Monday's Physiology test. It's on 9 lectures so there's a lot to cover in two days. I just hope I can rebound tomorrow and get focused Satuday and Sunday. Then I'll have a week to catch-up in neuro (on over a dozen lectures). And after that the real fun begins with test after test for a couple weeks.

Somehow I have to fit research, oncology club and the family into this too. Oh, and did I mention that my B-day (today as a matter of fact) my wife dragged to a road side sale of "purebred" Golden Retrievers. We now have a new addition to the family that everyone is getting used to. Cedar was pretty upset initially (throwing up and now eating are far from normal for him). Now they are pals and Cedar is teaching good manners and tug-of-war. Julie has pretty much taken over training him. And got to name him and after several attempts we agreed on Artemis, from the Artemis Fowl books the boys love so much.

As for my B-day, we took Colton to the NextCare clinic (just a virus), purchased an ice cream cake and opened that presents that consisted of collars and leases for Artemis. I'm also shopping for a notebook or Tablet PC. I also got reminded by my mother-in-law in a loving way (!) that I'm only 365 days to 40!

Let's see if I can finally get those photos I promised uploaded.

No comments: