Sunday, September 24, 2006

15th Anniversary

Just realized I totally forgot to mention my attempt to make up for working through our 15th Anniversary. Saturday the 16th (a day late) after I attended the OBEX osteopathic disciplinary board, Becky and I went on a date.

We had a really nice dinner at a quaint Scottsdale Americana restaurant. The seafood was excellent and the atmosphere was great. Prices weren't bad either. And Becky explained the background of a lot of the artwork. One of her former co-workers was the artist of some interesting and unique paintings covering most of the walls.

Finally we headed to our movie, Little Miss Sunshine. I thought is was excellent, but Becky laughed so hard she had tears through most of it. It was like National Lampoon's Vacation movies, but done right. The acting, script and story were really good. I can't remember the last time we saw a movie so good that we continued throwing one-liners from it back at eachother two days later.

Not hugely romantic, but we did have a great time. Now I have to start thinking ahead towards her big 4-0 B-day next month...