Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Into the frying pan...

Two days and we're up to our eyeballs in information we have to know, projects we have to complete and tests we have to plan for. Wow.

If feels a little less stressful, but I think I'll be just as competitive and stressed about the tests this quarter. Maybe it's my nature or maybe it's the fact that I'm scared sh**less about the residency match. I don't know what I want to get into at this point, but staying here in AZ is looking better and better - if I have the option.

Well, time to review today's lectures and preview tomorrow's Phys. lecture. Hopefully I can get to bed in time to be able to run before class. Even though the temperature has dropped a lot (in the 40's in the morning) I'm trying to wear shorts still because they fit better. My jeans and pants are either stained and ratty or uncomfortably tight :(.

No comments: