Saturday, September 18, 2004

Biochem

I'm just about to go to sleep, hopefully to a good night's rest before the big Biochem test in the morning. I've probably spent 25 hours studying for it this weekend! It's easily a quarter's worth of material we received in three weeks; 16 lectures and 3 workshops.

I was feeling confident until I tried the practice test. Yikes, those are hard multiple choice. I think I'll pass but am not confident I'll hit the 90's that I want. I was able to pull those off on the Anatomy and Histology tests, but we saw that information more frequently and I was better prepared. My time spent learning how to understand histo slides really paid off.

Anyway, three down and one weekend definitely shot. Just as bad the weather was terrible and our pool isn't finished so I got no exercise. Well regardless of how I do, I have picked up a few "best practices" to use studying for the next test.

Ok, that's enough for now. I'm exhausted and my brain cells need rem sleep to filter and process all these new protein names and signaling processes. Night...

No comments: