Wednesday, September 08, 2004

Just a cold?

Well I was required to be a patient this evening for a second year needing practice doing History & Physicals (H&Ps). Not a big a deal but took time away from studying and the family.

I had thought I was getting over my cold from last week when she said my ears looked infected. An OMM fellow said it was still viral but I'm not so sure. I've stopped draining and my sinuses are about to explode. I took some decongestant and aspirin once I got home, but I'm having a hard time studying tonight because of it. My 'physician' also said that I have a couple verebrae out of alignment, once that was even sensitive to the touch. However, the latter one was cervical and she didn't feel ready to manipulate that area.

So tomorrow I probably need to go in to the school's clinic for an OMM treatment and some antibiotics. I need to feel better for this weekend because our first big test is a three hour exam on Tuesday (1.5 hr practical and 1.5 hour written). There's a ton I still need to memorize for it; anatomical, histological, spacial and physiological data. Ugh.

Well off to bed. Hopefully I'll be feeling better tomorrow.

No comments: